What information does The Bronx Ltd Lifestyle Brand collect?
We do not control and are not responsible for Facebook’s processing of your information.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We may collect personal information and content that was provided by you or other users to Facebook or was associated by Facebook with a particular user. When you use the Service, we may collect any Facebook Information you have made visible to “Everyone” on Facebook as well as the information Facebook designates as your publicly available information. This includes your:
- profile picture
- current city
- friend list
What do we use your information for?
- To personalise your experience
- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions • (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails
- (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.) If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We utilise a secure server hosted at Shopify. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Australian Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Australian Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the Australian Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
P.O Box 498, Chadstone Centre 3148, Victoria, Australia. (Admin Only) 17 Remington Drive, Glen Waverley 3150, Victoria, Australia.
ABN 36 340 431 657